Dear future Accountant,
Let me keep this page short, and to the point. Here is what I have for you:
In the eBook you will find multiple brilliant answers to the following questions:
- What was the toughest accounting task you had to solve?
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you possess any knowledge of accounting standards?
- How do you ensure you make no mistakes in your work?
- Describe a stressful situation from work, and how did you handle it?
- Describe a time when you helped to reduce costs at a previous accountant job.
- What do you think is a goal of an accountant in our company?
- When you hear an expression creative accounting, what do you imagine?
- Describe a time when you faced a particularly demanding deadline to prepare a financial statement or a report. How did you react? What was the result?
- Describe a time when you had to explain a complex accounting issue to someone without an accounting background. How did you ensure your audience understood you?
- What do you hate the most about doing this job?
- … and ten other tough questions you will often have to answer in your accounting interview.
See the sample from the eBook
Q: Describe a time when you had to explain a complex accounting issue to someone without an accounting background. How did you help your audience to understand?
Hint: The interviewers want to hear that you know how to talk to people from other departments of the company, that you have an ability to explain difficult things in a simple way, in a language of common people.
I suggest you to mention that you are always patient when explaining things to other people, that you try to use their language. You can also say that you use pictures, charts and practical examples to make things easier for your colleagues.
– I have never been in such a situation, becasue I apply for my first job. If it happened, however, I would prepare a PowerPoint presentation with charts and illustrations, and I would try to explain the issue in a simple language. It is crucial to get the message over, and I do not mind stepping out of my comfort zone and simplifying my language.
– In my last job I asked for financial statements. I found several opportunities to reduce tax expenses while studying the documents. Other people from the company only had to modify certain transactions to make it happen. But the people there had no knowledge of accounting or taxes. To present my idea as clearly as possible, I prepared charts and many example case studies. I used simple words, showing them how much money we could save on taxes, if they changed the way they invoiced the clients. I demonstrated everything on practical examples, using numbers and pictures. They finally understood, and we started to make changes.
Q: Why do you think you can be a good accountant?
Hint: Interviewers are able to recognize your strengths and weaknesses, and tell if you can be a good accountant.
However, they may still ask you this question to see if you can criticize yourself, if you can assess your own skills, and if you know what it takes to do this job well. I suggest you to be honest and humble. You should focus on the following things in your answer:
- Your abilities and experience
- Your motivation, your enthusiasm for the role.
- Something that makes you unique, something that makes you stand out from the other applicants.
I have studied accounting for five years. I was the best student in a class, and I always looked for practical case studies and exercises, and solved them in my free time, trying to strengthen my practical knowledge of accounting. On the top of that, I really enjoy doing the job, and believe I can bring some value to your team.
This is the role I have always wanted to have. I believe that a good accountant can really make a difference for a company, helping them to improve ROI, following the most optimal accounting practices. That is why I applied for a job in your company, and I believe I will do it really well.
——End of the sample——–
That were just two interview questions. You will find twenty in the book, and much more:
- Guide on how to identify the value you can bring to the employer, and how to demonstrate this value in your interview.
- Two winning interview strategies you probably haven’t heard about, and that will help you a lot on a big day.
- Short accounting case studies, and a guide on how to solve them.
- Technical questions and answers for accountants.
- … and much more
All information from someone who interviewed more than 1,000 applicants for various accounting and auditing jobs.
I do not want to waste your time with lengthy sales pages, fake reviews, and imaginary discounts, just like other people do on their websites, while selling various digital products.
You have read the samples, you know what the eBook is about, and surely you can tell whether it will help you to get a job of an Accountant.
I sincerely believe it will help you. And you can read it easily in two or three hours, it’s 13,000 words. Only things that truly matter.
Summary and technical information
- Format: eBook (.PDF format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone, or kindle, and you can easily print it if you want)
- Author: Caren Mayers
- Pages: 45, 13,000 words
- Updated for 2019
- Price: $24.95 (You will make it back in an hour in your new job)
- 60 days risk free money back guarantee
- Simple checkout with PayPal, instant download
(After the payment you will be automatically directed back to our website to download your Accountant Interview Guide. You will also receive a download link and instructions to your email, just to ensure that you will get the eBook without waiting, even if the redirect fails.)
(If you can not see an option to pay with your credit/debit card once you click the Buy Now button, click on “Create an account with PayPal” or “Sign up”. PayPal will then offer you an option to pay with your card (as a PayPal guest), without a need to register an account with them.)
Two bonus materials, just to help you make the right decision
You will learn to answer the following questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And eleven other common interview questions.
This priceless guide will help you in any interview, for many years to come.
- One hour long audio recording, instant download.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to ace your interview.
- Perfectly applicable for accountants.
- One-hour long, mp3 format.
Buy Accountant Interview Guide today, and get the two priceless job interview success products for FREE with your purchase.
Interview for accounting position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all interview questions, and handles all the tests and exams. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
With your new eBook:
- You will impress your interviewers, telling them exactly what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Accountant Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to caren[at]accountantinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Send me an email to caren[at]accountantinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job, or if you have any questions. Include a phone number if you want me to call you back. I answer all messages within twelve hours of receiving them.