Accountant Interview Guide
45 pages long e-book for everyone who wants to ace an interview for any accounting position.
By Caren Mayers, Consultant at HW Search (Financial recruitment agency) and co-author of AccountantInterviewQuestions.com.
Dear job seeker,
Are you ready to answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- What was the toughest accounting task you had to solve in your career so far?
- Describe a time when you had to explain a complex accounting issue to someone without an accounting background.
- What do you hate the most about this job?
- This job is repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- Why should we hire you and not someone else?
It is not so easy, is it?
It can be very easy with my Accountant Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow accountants think about it:
|I have been trying to get a job of a Cost Accountant for the past three months. With my qualification, they always invited me for the interview, but I was never chosen at the end. Finally I found your e-book and it opened my eyes. I saw all the mistakes I did in the interviews before. Long story short, after following your advice step by step, I got a job of a Cost Accountant at Ernst & Young.|
Amanda Fribier, United States
|I finally understood why I failed again and again in the interviews. When I inspired myself with answers to interview questions from Accountant Interview Guide, I got an entry level accounting position in my very first job interview. Practical case studies from your book helped a lot too! Sending greetings from Montreal.
Michael Dickens, Canada
|I was looking for some advice prior to my accounting interview at Deloitte. I found your e-book and decided to purchase it. With the 60 days free money back guarantee I had nothing to lose. Surprisingly, many interview questions I got (in both first and 2nd interview) were answered in your Interview Guide. I impressed the interviewers with my answers and attitudes. Two days later I was offered a full time job contract at Deloitte. Thank you Caren!|
Helen Crowitzki, United States
From: Caren Mayers
Atlanta, GA, United States
Tuesday, 5th January 2016
Dear Job Seeker,
I have been working as a recruiter at HW Search, specialized financial recruitment agency, for the past eight years. I have interviewed more than one thousand job applicants for entry level, intermediate and senior accounting positions. I have been interviewing people like you on a daily basis…
Let me tell you something:
Interview for a position of an accountant is one of the toughest job interviews. Job applicants are tested with a complex set of personal, situational, behavioral and technical interview questions. What more, they need to present their own opinions, demonstrate added value they can bring to business, deal with tricky personality test and solve practical exercises.
I have seen many people failed in the interviews. But…
- They failed, not because they qualification was not good enough.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they were not suitable for the role…
They failed, simply because they were good accountants (or to be accountants), but had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were fresh graduates, employees, young people… They were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertize… There was nobody to tell them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect and what answers they should choose. And they failed…
But times have changed, for everyone. I am not as much active in interviewing candidates as before. But I am very active in career coaching and I decided to prepare a specialized product – an e-book that can help people like YOU to understand what really matters in an interview for accounting position.
But after all, who cares about my career, or about all the thousands of job seekers who fail in an interview for accounting jobs all around the world every year? The only thing that matters is if you get this job, or not. I will try to help you with it.
- I am going to show you multiple brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions for accountants. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate, or an experienced professional with ten years of experience under your belt. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate on practical examples how to flourish in personality test and practical exercises.
- I will show you how to present yourself in an interview, in order to make a perfect impression on the recruiters, doesn’t matter who is going to lead the interview with you.
- To summarize it, I will show you on practical examples how to ace each part of your interview for accounting job, from start to finish!
So, in just few hours from now, you will know how to ace your interview. Period.
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress your interviewers and get the job. You will be taught by someone who interviewed more than 1,000 job applicants for the same job as you want to get.
But let’s see. Maybe you are already prepared for your accounting interview. So, can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- Why do you want to become an accountant?
- Describe a time when you helped to reduce costs at a previous accountant job.
- What do you think is a goal of an accountant in a company?
- This job is repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- Describe a time when you had a conflict with one of your colleagues. How did you solve it?
- Describe a time when you faced a particularly demanding deadline to prepare a financial statement or a report. How did you react?
- What are your salary expectations?
It is not so easy, is it? It can be very easy with my Accountant Interview Guide!
See the sample from the e-book below: (If you can not see the sample properly on your device, click here to download it as .PDF file. Then you should be able to read it clearly on any device. Thank you!)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 45 pages long, highly specialized e-book for job seekers who want to get a job of an accountant, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to, and explanation of, twenty most common interview questions for accountants.
- Special resume writing tips for applicants for accounting position.
- Personality test that is often used in big companies and recruitment agencies, with right answers.
- Guide on how to identify added value you can bring to the employer and how to demonstrate it in an interview.
- Two secret interview techniques you can use to totally impress your interviewers and stand out from the crowd of other applicants.
- Guide on how to follow up your job interview.
- Explanation of differences between accounting interview in small and big company and how to deal with it.
- Practical tasks used in accounting interviews
- … and much more
All the information from someone, who has interviewed more than 1,000 applicants for positions of Accountant I, Accountant II and other, specialized accounting roles (Cost Accountant, Internal Auditor, Tax specialist, Payroll Clerk, etc). Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job of an accountant in an interview? I can’t…
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, can be opened on any computer, tablet, smart phone or kindle)
- Author: Caren Mayers
- Pages: 45
- Updated for 2016, latest update: 4th January 2016
- Average customer rating:
- (81 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview in any company.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other most commonly used interview questions in all companies.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come..
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift
- A popular digital recording from my friend, a recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to ace an interview.
- Perfectly applicable for accountants.
- One-hour long, mp3 format, instant download
Buy Accountant Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview for accounting position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and uses all the right techniques, tricks and give brilliant answers to all interview questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
|All people kept telling me I was too young to get a job of an Internal Auditor. But I did not let it to discourage me. I did more than the other applicants did when preparing for an interview, including buying your e-book and following the tips from it. I felt I was doing really well in the interviews ever since and after few attempts, I was finally offered a position of an Internal Auditor in a local automotive company. This is a best possible start for my career in accounting. Thank you Caren!
Miranda Walkers, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for accounting interview.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers by telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Accountant Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address caren[at]accountantinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and your transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a full refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. See you in the interviews!
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me a personal email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job of an accountant. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.