Accountant Interview Guide
45 pages long eBook for people who want to ace their interview for accounting job.
By Caren Mayers, Consultant at HW Search (Financial recruitment agency) & co-author of AccountantInterviewQuestions.com.
Dear job seeker,
Are you ready to answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- What was the toughest accounting task you had to solve in your career so far?
- Describe a time when you had to explain a complex accounting issue to someone without an accounting background.
- What do you hate about this job?
- This job is repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- Why should we hire you and not someone else?
It is not easy, is it?
It can be very easy, with my Accountant Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow accountants think about it:
I have tried to get a job for the past six months. They always invited me for the interview, because I had the right qualification, but someone else got the job. Two weeks ago, however, I found your eBook and it opened my eyes. I saw all mistakes I had made in my past interviews. I avoided making the same mistakes t Ernst & Young, and followed your advice. They offered me a full time job contract. . . .
Amanda Fribier, United States
I finally understood why I failed time and again in the interview. Your answers to tough interview questions helped me to calm down and finally get an entry level accounting job. Sending greetings from Montreal.
Michel Dickens, Canada
I was looking for some advice prior to my accounting interview at Deloitte. I found your eBook and I decided to purchase it. It was definitely the right decision! Most questions I got in my first and second interviews were analyzed and answered in your Guide. I had a lot of confidence in my answers, which impressed the interviewers. They offered me a full time job contract. Thank you Caren!
Helen Crowitzki, United States
From: Caren Mayers
Atlanta, GA, United States
Tuesday, 31st January 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I have been working at HW Search, a financial recruitment agency, for the past eight years. I interviewed more than one thousand applicants for entry level, intermediate and senior accounting positions. Let me tell you something:
Interview for a position of an accountant is one of the toughest interviews. We will give you personal, situational, behavioral and technical questions, and you will have to present your opinions, demonstrate the value you’d bring to the company, deal with a tricky personality test, and solve practical case studies.
I have seen many people fail in the interviews. But, …
- They failed, not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they could not handle their job.
Most of them failed simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview, and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were fresh graduates, employees, young people … in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. That wasn’t their field of expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really mattered in an interview, what questions they should expect, and what answers they should choose. They failed. . . .
But times have changed, for everyone. I started to coach people on how they can succeed in their interviews, and I wrote an eBook that can help people like you to get this job.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions for accountants. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate, or a seasoned professional with ten years of experience. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate on practical examples how you will flourish in personality test and solve the case studies.
- I will show you how to make a great impression on your interviewers.
- To summarize it, I will show you how to ace your interview for accounting job, from start to finish!
But let’s see. Maybe you are prepared for your interview now. Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- Why do you want to become an accountant?
- Describe a time when you helped to reduce costs at previous accountant job.
- What do you think is a goal of an accountant in a company?
- This job is repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- Describe a time when you had a conflict with one of your colleagues. How did you solve it?
- Describe a time when you faced a particularly demanding deadline to prepare a financial statement or a report. How did you react?
- What are your salary expectations?
It is not easy, is it? It can be very easy with my Accountant Interview Guide!
See the sample from the e-book below. (If you can not read it properly on your screen, click here to download a .PDF file)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 45 pages long, highly specialized eBook for job seekers who want to get a job of an accountant, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to twenty most common interview questions for accountants.
- Special resume writing tips.
- Personality test with right answers to the test questions.
- Guide on how to identify the value you can bring to the employer, and how to demonstrate this value in your interview.
- Two special interview techniques you can use to stand out from the crowd of other applicants.
- Guide on how to follow up your interview.
- Case studies and technical questions.
- … and much more
All information from someone who interviewed more than 1,000 applicants for various accounting jobs. Can you imagine anything better to help you get this job? I can’t…
- Format: eBook (.pdf format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone, or kindle, or you can print it)
- Author: Caren Mayers
- Pages: 45
- Updated for 2017, latest update: 7th January 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (93 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All! You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift (eBook)
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
You will learn to answer the following questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other common interview questions they use in all companies.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come.
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift (audio recording)
- A popular audio recording from my friend, a recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to ace your interview.
- Perfectly applicable for accountants.
- One-hour long, mp3 format
Buy Accountant Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview for accounting position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all interview questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
My friends told me I was too young to get a job of an Internal Auditor. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants did, buying your eBook and hiring an interview coach. I felt really good in the interviews ever since and after a few attempts I was offered a position of an Internal Auditor in a local automotive company. This is a great start of my career. Thank you Caren!
Miranda Walkers, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for accounting interview.
With this eBook:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers, telling them exactly what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Accountant Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to caren[at]accountantinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email to caren[at]accountantinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.